NYC Voter Assistance Advisory Committee Meeting Tonight, October 14
The New York City Voter Assistance Advisory Committee (VAAC) holds a public meeting tonight, on Wednesday, October 14. The meeting will be conducted virtually starting at 5:30 p.m. Click here to join the meeting.
Meeting ID: 955 2836 3951
New York City Campaign Finance Board
Voter Assistance Advisory Committee
Public Meeting Agenda
October 14, 2020
1. Report of the Voter Assistance Advisory Committee Chair
2. Report of the Executive Director
3. Report of the Committee Members
4. Report of the Assistant Executive Director for Public Affairs
5. Discussion on Absentee Voting Progress
6. Promotional Campaign Presentation
7. Voter Outreach & Partnerships Update
8. Open Discussion
Sign language interpretation is available. Please email email@example.com if you plan to attend the meeting and require sign language interpretation.
The Voter Assistance Advisory Committee consists of nine members who advise the NYC Campaign Finance Board and its nonpartisan voter engagement initiative NYC Votes. The committee recommends legislative and administrative changes to improve NYC elections.